The RhinoFAB 600 Machining Center is a complete solution for cutting and drilling fabrication holes for storefront and curtainwall systems.
The Rhino FAB 600 takes direct feed from the DeMichele Group's line of estimating and fabrication software.
The RhinoFAB 600 Machining Center takes storefront and curtain wall material and pushes it through a fabrication center where it can drill from the top, bottom and front to create fabrication holes and then a 90 degree upcut saw to trim or cut the product to the required size. Once a part has completed the fabrication cycle,
The Rhino FAB 600 takes direct feed from the PartnerPak and Glazier Studio line of estimating and fabrication software.
- 3 Dual Acxis CNC High Speed Drills
- 90 Degree Up Cut Saw Built In
- 22" Saw Blade
- Automated Cutting and Drilling
- Swing Arm Mounted PC Control with Touch Screen
- INdependent Oil Misting System for Cutting and Drilling
- Automatic Part Depth Drill Compensation
- Direct Import from PartnerPak and Glazier Studio
The fastest way to grow your business with the leader in Technology Check out our award winning equipment.