Software Changes to Corrent Update
Changes in version 188.8.131.52
- Updated EFCO part pricing and groups.
- Added the EFCO 5600PG Unitized Curtain Wall System
- Upgraded Tubelite parts and groups
- New Metal Systems
- Marked obsolete metal groups
- Corrected issues with Tubelite Doors for options and add charges
- You don't need to exit program after changing system or group to use change.
- Corrected issues with changing height on elevations with head channels
- Added perimeter vinyl to the total cound of length of vinyl for totaling labor on vinly installation
- Corrected some fabrication locations on special conditions
- Corrected the Misc Metal Opt to recognize custom stock size and not the default if the cut piece is 288"
- Added option to optimize in the metal fabrication screen
- Corrected the total quantity of cross rails if grid panels and rows are used.
- Added a link to our images update under the help menu
- Added a link to our workbook \ getting started manual under the help menu
- Added the option to preview frames from the metal fabrication screen
- Added the option to apply a primary or secondary fabrication to a part in the metal fabrication under add operation
- Added the option under primary fab of an extrusion to set a fab to be fixed bottom \ left or fixed top \ right of any stick
- Added the option under Metal Fabrication to flip all x locations or all y locations of fabs
- Set scroll bar to default to bottom line under misc metal optimization
- Corrected hardware and thermal separator count when doors are added to the frame
- If use default labor is set, then the default door labor will be automatically added to the doors when placed in an elevation
- Corrected the dimesion units when exporting to a CAD program